Mide is constantly looking for motivated, intelligent engineers with great organization and team work skills to join our team. If you meet these criteria and are interested in joining our team please contact us.
Mide currently has the following active openings.
The individual in this position is primarily responsible for the day-to-day activities required to manufacture Midé’s product portfolio. Primary responsibilities include inventory management, assembly, inspection, quality testing and calibration, packaging, and shipping of the products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-10 years manufacturing technician experience required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Motivated self-starter willing to learn.
- Good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Deal with peers, supervisors, subordinates, and others in a professional manner.
- Good organization skills
- Works efficiently to meet production goals.
- Ability to arrange work and storage areas for most efficient workflow
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following, however other duties may be assigned.
- Manufacturing and Assembling of Products
- Inspection of incoming materials
- Electronic assembly of products (soldering of some components)
- Running software scripts to download necessary firmware onto devices
- Mechanical assembly (bolting, layup, other simple tasks)
- Test and evaluation of product with test equipment and computer scripts
- Operation of equipment required to manufacture Midé products
- Includes: shaker system, lamination press, soldering iron, scale, CNC router, test equipment and other electronic laboratory equipment
- Supply chain management
- Manage inventory and order necessary materials as needed to support production needs
- Receive and store incoming materials
- Order Processing
- Receiving and Entering order information into accounting and tracking system
- Order Fulfillment
- Pulling products from inventory, packaging and shipping completed orders to customers
- Customer Interaction
- Informing customers of order status and shipping details
- Critical evaluation of technical output from self and others (test results, designs, procedures etc.)
- Efficient personal time management, organization, and task prioritization
- Commitment to maintain high standards of laboratory safety, order, and cleanliness.
- Adherence to Midé policies and procedures.
The manufacturing engineer reports directly to the Division Director or Director of Production in charge of the product line.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
US Citizen or US Green card holder.
Minimal, occasional carrying/moving/storage of materials and supplies.