Slam Stick Waterproof Case
Lead Time: Typically 1 day, plus shipping - Shipping & Ordering
Ideal for Submerged Vibration, Impact and Shock Measurements, & Vibration Monitoring in Heavy Debris/Industrial Chemical Environments.
The Slam Stick Waterproof case is the ideal enclosure for protecting your Slam Stick data logger when recording in high pressure (deep submersion) environments.
The enclosure design features include:
- Marine-grade, highly corrosion resistant aluminum (5083 alloy) case to resist extreme saltwater and industrial chemical environments
- O-ring seal for protection against moisture (IP68)
- environments with water pressure as high as 44 psi (300 kPa), or a corresponding water depth of 65 feet
- Lightweight, and designed to fit a small form factor to mimic the ease of use of the Slam Stick data logger and
- Multiple mounting options
The use of hard mounting or magnetic mounts are acceptable for the enclosure to achieve the high frequency response of the Slam Stick. An easy 2-piece, bolt down configuration allows for quick and easy sealing of the enclosure. The top case of the assembly is transparent to enable the use of the LED indication also.
With a large enough clearance to plug in an upward 90 degree USB cable, the enclosure allows data to be downloaded and analyzed from a computer without removing the Slam Stick from the enclosure. This allows the device to be configured and ready for a recording without the hassle of mounting the Slam Stick for each use.
- Waterproof Seal (IP68)
- 5083 Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Alloy
- Lightweight: 1 lbm (0.45 kg)
- Variable Mounting Configurations
- Slam Stick USB Plug-and-Play Capability
- 2-Piece, Bolt Down Design
- Submerged Vibration, Impact and Shock Measurements
- Vibration Monitoring in Heavy Debris/Industrial Chemical Environments
|LOG-0002-431||Mounting Base||Aluminum 5083||1|
|LOG-0002-402||Top Mounting Cover||Polycarbonate||1|
|92185A988||10-32 x 0.375” Bolt||316 Stainless Steel||25|
|92185A989||10-32 x 0.50” Bolt||316 Stainless Steel||25|
|90945A740||10-32 Washer||18-8 Stainless Steel||25|
|94035A136||4-40 x 0.625” Shoulder Bolt||18-8 Stainless Steel||5|
|91525A315||4-40 Washer||316 Stainless Steel||5|